One to one call · 20 minutes · by video · free
Book a session
What we work on
Group class Live event · set dateA live class by video with a small group, at the date and time shown. You book one seat.
One to one Just your team · we reach out to bookA private session by video for up to 5 people from your team. There is no date to pick here: after you book, we reach out by email to set a time.
Not sure which? FreeFree. Tell us about your site and we point you to the right session.
No card, no time to pick here. After you ask, we reach out by email to set a time.
Free. No card. We reach out by email to set the time.
Your call
A 20 minute call
One to one, by video. After you ask, we reach out by email to set a time.
Free
✓An email from us to set your time
✓20 minutes on your site and what you want to change
✓Which session fits: the group class or one to one
What people said after their session
“The session blew my mind. I now feel equipped to make website changes I’d been putting off for months - to deliver better storytelling, better design, and a clearer path to improving conversion. I’d been talking to two CRO firms with hefty price tags. Now I feel confident I can move faster, spend less, and have more control over the outcome. Plus excited to dig in deeper to Oomira’s fixes to further optimize our site. This is huge for a lean, founder-led business like KENT.”

“I already use Claude a lot in my business, and this was still one of the most valuable mornings I’ve spent on my store. It’s a small group, you’re working on your own Shopify site the whole time, and Katherine knows Shopify and Claude inside out. You walk out with a real, ready-to-launch version of your site, plus the confidence and know-how to keep building on your own. Can’t recommend it enough.”
I’ve already gotten so much done on this train ride. Thank you so much for having me. Such invaluable info. Needed the hand holding and now I’m like okay, I got this!

“Oomira is an amazing tool that has helped guide my decision-making when it comes to improving my website. Now, Katherine has taken it to the next level, showing us how to actually implement those changes using AI. What previously felt like a complicated, time-consuming process can now be done in a fraction of the time, without needing to rely on developers for every update. I walked away feeling empowered to take control of my website and genuinely excited about what’s possible!”
“The session today with Oomira was incredibly insightful and made me look at my website and path to conversion really differently. I feel like I am able to get ahead of my competition by applying the tools made available through the platform.”